Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random......

I love taking pictures. I am not a professional by any means. I am learning as I go. I have Nikon D80. I took these pictures at night in RAW format. I have just started to take photos in RAW. You have so much more control over the adjustments in Photoshop by shooting in RAW. However, they do take up so much more memory. But the end results make it worth the hassle. Let me know what you think.

This last photos if of the Tanglo tree in my gardens. It is loaded with fruit. We should be able to pick the fruit in a couple of weeks. They are so sweet! I feel very lucky to actually still have this tree. Last year when Hurricane Ike hit I just knew I would come home to no trees standing. We actually did pretty well. This tree did not have any limbs broken. The palm trees were the only trees that were actually damaged during the hurricane. But, we were able to save them. They were leaning over the pool. We had to straighten them and then stake them until they were established again.

2 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! You really take great pictures. They are gorgeous.

Sliced Bread and More! said...

Thanks! I still have so much to learn.....however, I am very lucky to have a good friend that know so much more about photography and she is willing to teach me.